The Greater Kingston Community Chamber of Commerce is an association of business people organized to improve our community. The Chamber is an independent, non-profit corporation run by its members through an elected board of directors. It draws its strength from attracting the greatest number of businesses into membership. The Chamber organizes and directs the energy, talent and money contributed by the members into projects which improve the business climate in our community.
Without business, a vital community turns into a ghost town. It is the profitable operation of business that provides the jobs and produces the wealth to finance government, education, cultural, and charitable programs which address the needs of our community.
What Does The Chamber Do?
If you do no more than join, pay dues and thereby say, "I support the Chamber", you have increased your clout with politicians, regulators, bureaucrats, state and county departments, confirming that we speak for the community's interest. The "we" in all of this is really YOU!
- Promotes the area as a good place to do business, make a home or visit.
- Informs, attracts and supports the business needs in the community.
- Networks with the area and state Economic Development Councils to encourage appropriate businesses to locate in our area.
- Assists in marketing and promotion of the Kingston businesses and events.
- Produces a visitor guide for distribution through the VIC (Visitor Information Center) and other sources of tourism.
Pay online NOW by clicking the "Pay Now" button below.
and download the PDF at the bottom of this page.