Greater Kingston Community
The Greater Kingston Community Chamber of Commerce
- An association of business people organized to improve our community.
- An independent, non-profit corporation run by its members through an elected board of directors.
- It draws its strength from attracting the greatest number of businesses into membership. The Chamber organizes and directs the energy, talent and money contributed by the members into projects which improve the business climate in our community.
- The chamber welcomes new businesses to Kingston and promotes healthy business growth.
- An invaluable networking resource offering profitable marketing opportunities.
- Promotes the area as a good place to do business, make a home, or visit.
- Informs, attracts, and supports the business needs in the community.
- Networks with the area and state Economic Development Councils to encourage appropriate businesses to locate in our area.
- Assists in marketing and promotion of the Kingston businesses and events.
- Produces a visitor guide for distribution through the VIC (Visitor Information Center) and other sources of tourism