Kingston Branch of Kitsap Regional Library
An open house in a small cafeteria room behind a schoolhouse on July 10, 1945 marked the beginning of Kitsap Regional Library service in the Kingston community. In 1985, the Kingston location moved to a new community center in the vacated Bayside Community Church, which had been purchased by Kitsap County. This move was supported by capital improvement funds from a Library levy. In 2016, the Kingston location of the Kitsap Regional Library moved to the newly constructed Village Green Community Center, which is owned by the Village Green Foundation and operated by the Metropolitan Park District of Kingston and also houses the Boys and Girls Club and a senior center.